Netflix is notorious for its very effective VPN-blocking technology. That’s why you have to be very careful in using one or else your account could get banned, apart from the inconvenience of not being able to finish what you watched.
Good thing there’s a way to access geo-restricted Netflix libraries. Yes, you read that right and all you need is a VPN. And with over 100 VPNs tested, we discovered ExpressVPN to be the most ideal Netflix VPN.
If you want to know how to change Netflix region with ExpressVPN, it’s quite simple to use and the speeds are extremely quick, allowing you to view favorite programs without experiencing any interruptions.
It also has access to more than twenty Netflix collections throughout the world, including those in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, and Australia.
Furthermore, it offers a 1-month money-back warranty, allowing you to try out the service fully risk-free and request a refund if you are dissatisfied with it during that time period.
So without further ado, here’s how to change Netflix region with ExpressVPN to start watching your favorite shows:
How To Change Netflix Region With Expressvpn?:
Why Use ExpressVPN to Watch Netflix?
Having access to all of Netflix’s content is a desire for most of us. Currently, Netflix is accessible in over 190 countries, with the majority of the material coming from the United States.
If you want to watch Netflix from anywhere in the world with no buffering and lightning-fast speeds, then ExpressVPN is the choice for you. Here are some of the reasons why:
- You can view your favorite programs without lagging because of the unlimited bandwidth and ultrafast speeds available.
- There are over 3,000 servers across more than 90 countries so you can browse various Netflix libraries.
- MediaStreamer enables you to stream Netflix on gadgets that do not ordinarily support virtual private networks (VPNs).
- Top-notch privacy and security capabilities to keep your online identity safe and secure.
- Five devices may be connected at the same time.
- One-month money-back guarantee
- It can also bypass Vudu, Hulu, HBO Max, BBC iPlayer, Disney+, and a variety of other streaming services.
- It is compatible with Mac OS, Windows, iOS, Linux, Android, Apple TV, routers, and other operating systems and devices.
With over 3,000 servers spread in a total of 94 countries, ExpressVPN is able to overcome geoblocks with ease.
Apart from that, it has unlimited bandwidth, which means you’ll have no problem watching your favorite programs in high definition. With its lightning-fast servers, the distance of the server don’t affect the streaming quality. In simple words, even using a server that is a thousand miles away, it won’t affect your ability to stream Netflix programs.
In order to transition between devices, ExpressVPN includes applications for Mac/Windows/iOS/Android and more. I was also able to access the Netflix libraries from the United States, Brazil, Australia, the United Kingdom, and Germany on iOS and Android, both via the app and website.
As a bonus, the MediaStreamer function allows you to watch Netflix on gadgets that don’t ordinarily support VPNs. I tried it out on my PlayStation and my smart TV. In under five minutes, I was able to connect to US Netflix and view it on my huge screen.
ExpressVPN is not just a top-notch Netflix VPN, but it also has some of the industry’s finest security and privacy features. There is no need to worry about getting your data sold to companies or some organizations monitoring your web searches.
In terms of pricing, ExpressVPN is somewhat more costly than some of its competitors. However, I discovered that a subscription plan can be purchased at 49 percent off, allowing you to save a significant sum of money.
In addition, you get 30 days to test it out risk-free thanks to the 30-day money-back promise. On the 28th day of my membership, I decided to test the company’s return policy and phoned the 24/7 customer care. After I answered a few questions regarding my experience, a live chat employee swiftly refunded my money. In about three days, I had my funds returned to my account.
The Best ExpressVPN Servers to Watch Netflix
If you’re using a VPN to access streaming services like Netflix, it’s vital to choose the proper server. It is important to select a server that provides the best possible video quality and connection stability.
The majority of servers I tested worked well for me, however, some are better at streaming than others. It was on these servers that I had the fastest download speeds and the fewest proxy problems.
- Atlanta, Los Angeles, and San Jose in the USA
- Wembley, East London, and London in the United Kingdom
- Vancouver and Montreal in Canada
- Mumbai in India
- Brisbane in Australia
With ExpressVPN, you won’t have to worry about buffering even if you’re halfway across the globe. When connecting to ExpressVPN’s US Atlanta server from Europe, I had roughly identical speeds of 48.2 Megabytes per second as those of the European servers, which have around 50 Mbps.
ExpressVPN Not Working With Netflix? Here is How to Fix It
No VPN is impervious to problems caused by Netflix’s strong VPN bans, and sometimes the notorious proxy error might arise even while using ExpressVPN. Albeit uncommon, it is better to be prepared than sorry.
The excellent thing is that most problems can be solved quickly and easily. Here are some quick fixes to get Netflix working again:
1. Reconnect the ExpressVPN by closing and reloading the VPN program to check if it works.
2. Try closing and reopening the browser. Then, refresh Netflix. Better yet, try browsing using the incognito mode, which does not save any cookies that may reveal your true location.
3. Try restarting the router especially if the speeds are slow.
4. Try changing the settings. and
5. Try changing the proxy protocols by going overriding ExpressVPN’s default choice for your network and choosing a different protocol if necessary.
6. Try switching to another server as it Switching to a new VPN server may frequently fix problems with a particular server.
7. The most likely cause of the issue is that you failed to update your VPN client.
8. Make sure there are no leaks by doing a leak test.
9. Your DNS should be flushed in order to remove the old data from the computer.10.
10. Contact their 24/7 customer service since it’s easy to get ahold of them with their live chat option for quick replies. If you get in touch with them, they may provide you with recommendations for the best Netflix servers or assist you with any connection problems you have.
How to Optimize ExpressVPN Speeds for Netflix
ExpressVPN has a server speed test built-in if you would like to do your own testing. It’s better to use Ookla’s speed test tool since I’ve had better luck with it. To check your internet speed, just select a server in the country you choose and go to Ookla.net.
The following table lists the ideal frame rates for various levels of visual quality:
- 1.5 Megabits per second for low quality
- 3.0 Megabits per second for SD
- 5.0 Megabits per second for HD
- 25.0 Megabits per second for Ultra HD
Does Netflix Still Work With ExpressVPN?
Absolutely. Streaming Netflix on ExpressVPN’s servers is fast and ad-free. ExpressVPN Customer Support can help you watch Netflix if you’re experiencing an issue.
Watch Netflix With ExpressVPN Today
It’s not simple to find a VPN that would allow you to access Netflix from any location. Netflix continually monitors and bans VPN servers that are known to bypass its geo-restrictions.
But, ExpressVPN is still the best VPN to access Netflix from any location. It allows you immediate access to more than 20 Netflix libraries, and it simply takes two minutes to install and launch. Additionally, you may use it to watch Netflix on game consoles and smart TV sets, which most VPNs don’t support.
With its fast connections, robust unblocking capability, and good privacy options, we recommend ExpressVPN to everyone.
How to Use ExpressVPN with Netflix on Mobile Devices
- Consider using ExpressVPN. Go to their website and enjoy a 49 percent reduction on your first month of ExpressVPN service when you use your iPhone or Android to buy a subscription.
- Install the app by downloading ExpressVPN on your gadget’s app store. Launch, register, and sign in with your details.
- Select a server of your choice. You can choose among the 20+ Netflix libraries in different countries.
- Voila! You can now watch Netflix using your iPhone or Android gadget. Take a look at Netflix!
What to watch on Netflix in UK using VPN
- One Piece
- Final Account
- Major Dad
How do I change my Netflix region with ExpressVPN?
Using ExpressVPN, you can easily change your Netflix location.
- Start the ExpressVPN app. Once logged in, click on the Servers tab to see the list of servers.
- Choose a location in the area where you wish to watch Netflix. For example, you can select a server in the UK if you’d like to watch UK Netflix.
- Launch Netflix and sign up or log in, depending on if you have an account already. When you click on a title, Netflix should open the matching section of its catalog.
- Signing up for a Netflix account is required if this is your first time. As soon as you’ve set up an account and signed in, you’ll be able to utilize your preferred payment option while switching VPN servers.
Can I use a free Express VPN to watch Netflix?
Netflix does not operate well with free VPNs. In order to bypass Netflix’s geo-restrictions and VPN blocks, these free ones simply don’t have great unblocking capabilities. As a result of their lack of resources, they are often banned by the platform.
Free VPNs also have incredibly sluggish download rates. But with ExpressVPN, you’ll have a low-cost premium VPN service that is supported by a one-month money-back warranty, so you can try it out without risk. Before signing up for a membership, you may sign up for a free trial first to see if it really unblocks Netflix, which I’m sure it will.
How much does ExpressVPN cost?
ExpressVPN is available for as little as £5.41 ($6.67) per month. Depending on how long you want to keep your membership, you may save more money.
Because ExpressVPN’s subscription options are guaranteed by a money-back warranty, you may test any of their options without any risk. A complete refund is available within 30 days if you are not satisfied.
Is it legal to use ExpressVPN for Netflix?
Generally speaking, yes. The problem is that it’s a lot more difficult than that. You may be violating Netflix’s Terms of Service by using a VPN only to access its content in a location except the one in which you signed up for Netflix’s service. It’s possible that this may get you banned, but it’s incredibly unlikely.
The use of non-government-approved proxy servers to access Netflix would be unlawful in places like China since proxies are prohibited outright. Additionally, ExpressVPN has some of the best privacy and security features on the market.
However, we advise that you stay up to date on local laws and regulations to avoid any legal repercussions.
We really hope that this post has provided you with valuable insight into the process of how to change the Netflix region with ExpressVPN.
Now you can sit back and watch your favorite programs, anywhere you are in the world.