Can you cancel HBO Max in UK? Yes, you can cancel your subscription through the use of ExpressVPN.
HBO Max is one of the most diverse streaming services accessible today, with a massive library. It offers both old and new materials, so you can enjoy a vast selection of shows. Further, Max is the result of the merger between HBO Max and Discovery Plus, combining their strengths to deliver an enhanced entertainment platform.
When you consider everything that HBO Max has to offer, the HBO Max cost of £10.99/month doesn’t seem like a bad deal, especially if you compare it to other services available in the UK.
If you wish to cancel HBO Max subscription, despite the fact that it is currently more costly than it has ever been, you have many options to choose from. Your options depend on when you signed up for HBO Max in UK in the first place.
The simplest method to cancel HBO Max in UK is to use a website, but we’ll go through other options in this article, so keep on reading.
How to Cancel HBO Max on the Web
The web interface of HBO Max provides the most user-friendly method for modifying or terminating your subscription, regardless of the reason. You may cancel HBO Max in UK membership online by following these steps.
- Visit HBO Max website and sign in using your login information.
- Click “Subscriptions” in the newly opened menu.
- A new window will appear after clicking “Manage Subscriptions.”
- Select “Cancel Subscription” and specify a reason for the termination.
- To cancel your subscription, click “Yes.”
- You can check the date of your membership expiration on the confirmation page.
- You can renew your membership before it expires.
How to Cancel HBO Max on iOS
Many of our followers do not access HBO Max on a PC, rather prefer to manage everything from their iPhones or other iOS devices. It doesn’t matter what device you’re using; all you need is the HBO Go or HBO Max app, and everything will work perfectly. Here is how to cancel Max subscription on iOs:
- Open the HBO Max application on your smartphone, and sign in using the credentials associated with your account.
- To access your profile, select the “Profile” icon that is located on the home screen.
- Tap the “Settings” symbol, which resembles a little gear and is located in the top-left corner of the screen.
- On the new screen, navigate to the “Billing Information” section. Directly below that section, you will see a button labelled “Manage Subscription.”
- Tap “Cancel Subscription,” then enter your reason for cancelling the subscription.
- Tap “Yes, Cancel Subscription.”
How to Cancel HBO Max on Android
Canceling an HBO Max subscription on an Android smartphone is pretty similar to canceling it on an iOS device. Provided you have already got the HBO Max app installed on your Android device, here is how you can cancel your HBO Max subscription:
- Open the HBO Max app and sign in to your account.
- Click on the “Profile” icon on the homepage, then the “Settings” icon.
- Tap on “Subscriptions” in the settings menu.
- Tap “Manage Subscriptions.”
- Tap on “Cancel Subscription” on the new screen, and provide a reason for cancellation.
- Tap “Yes, Cancel Subscription,” and you’ll be redirected to the cancellation page, which has the expiration date of your subscription.
How to Cancel HBO Max in UK through Hulu
As was noted before, Hulu even provides the option to add HBO Max to your subscription. If you want to know how to cancel Max through Hulu, you just have to follow the simple steps below:
- You may access your Hulu account by logging in using the Hulu website or mobile app.
- In your account, go to “Your Subscriptions” and click on “Manage Plan.”
- You should be able to see HBO Max in the list of add-ons. Click “Review Changes” once you have checked the box with X.
- Simply tapping on “Cancel” will result in the termination of your HBO Max add-on.
How to Cancel HBO Max in UK through a Cable Provider
When you obtain HBO through a cable provider, your subscription is automatically linked to your existing HBO account. If HBO Max cancels your membership, your regular subscription will be cancelled as well.
Here is how to cancel HBO Max through cable:
- Visit the official website for HBO Max. Sign in by using the credentials associated with your account.
- To access your profile, select it from the menu in the top right corner.
- Choose the subscription option. Check the name of the company that provides the subscription.
- Cancelling your HBO Max subscription may be done by calling the provider or logging into their website.
Tips And Tricks For HBO Max Subscription
- Be sure that you are keeping track of your billing cycle. After the conclusion of your risk-free trial, you will be responsible for paying the monthly fee to continue receiving HBO Max services. If you cancel HBO Max subscription one or two days before the beginning of the following monthly cycle, you will not be charged for that service.
- You will still be able to watch for the remainder of the month even if you cancel your HBO subscription in the middle of the month.
- Even if you delete the HBO Max app from your device, your subscription will continue to function normally. For HBO Max to be canceled, make sure you cancel your HBO subscription correctly and complete all of the procedures indicated above to prevent getting charged after your cancellation.
Is Max Replacing HBO Max?
Yes, Max is the new name for the rebranded HBO Max after its merger with Discovery Plus, offering a refreshed and unified streaming experience to subscribers.
FAQs: Cancel HBO Max in UK
Can you cancel HBO Max Free trial in UK?
How to cancel HBO Max through amazon prime in UK?
- After logging into your Amazon account, browse to the “Appstore Subscriptions” section.
- Locate HBO Max among your subscriptions, and deactivate the automatic renewal feature.
How do I cancel my free subscription to HBO Max in UK?
- After you have logged in to your HBO Max account, navigate to the top right of the screen and click on “Profile.”
- You may manage your subscription by going to “Billing Information” and selecting “Manage Subscription.”
- Simply give a reason for cancelling your subscription after clicking the “Cancel Subscription” button.
- You will have successfully terminated your free trial of HBO Max in the UK after you have confirmed your decision.
Does HBO Max charge if you cancel?
Why is HBO Now just Max?
HBO Max is an all-rounder streaming service UK accessible. If you want to cancel HBO Max in UK despite the fact that it is now more expensive than it has ever been, you have many alternatives.
Canceling through the web is the simplest way, but as we have mentioned above, there are other ways to cancel HBO Max membership, even when you are enjoying the free trial on many platforms. You simply need to follow the given instructions to completely cancel your subscription.