The Indian top streaming OTT platform Sonyliv is an amazing and fun alternative to many. It lets you stream hit movies, web series, live sports, and much more. It is widely popular among many people in over 167 countries. On top of that, this streaming platform is a huge library of mind-blowing content. So whether you want to choose a show for your kids or a family-friendly movie, you can also rely on it.
Great news for Sonyliv fans: now, Sonyliv is also made available on Fire TV. To install and watch Sonyliv on Firestick, you just need to follow a set of instructions, and that is what this article is all about. The guideline provided will help you get your work done in a matter of minutes. Let’s begin!
How To Watch SonyLIV on Your Firestick Using Downloader APP?
The Downloader App of Fire TV is a great side-stacking app that helps to introduce administration and applications from outside sources. Below are the steps that you can follow to download Sonyliv on your Fire TV using the downloader app:
- On your Firestick screen, navigate to Home Screen.
- There, choose the highest point of the Fire TV home screen in the Settings choice.
- Now, choose the My Fire TV/Devices menu option.
- You will see Developer Options under My Fire TV. Select it.
- From the Unknown Sources option, choose Apps.
- Lastly, click Turn on in the prompt shown for empowering the apps from Unknown Sources alternative.
How To Install SonyLIV on Firestick using Amazon App Store?
Follow the steps below to install Sonyliv on Firestick through Amazon App Store:
- Visit the Fire TV home and go to the Find menu to find the option of ‘Search’.
- Next, enter the name of SonyLiv in the search section.
- Now open the apps and channels section to select your chosen streaming platform, SonyLiv.
- After following these steps, the channel’s information will appear on the screen, where you will have to click on the Get option to download SonyLiv.
- In the end, tap on the Open button to save the changes and launch SonyLiv on your Firestick device.
What Are The Best VPNs to Watch SonyLIV on Firestick in the UK?
With a sad heart, Sonyliv isn’t available in the UK. However, any VPN can help you stream this app. Some of the best VPNs you can find to watch Sonyliv if you are in the UK or any other country are ExpressVPN, Surfshark, and NordVPN.
ExpressVPN – Recommended VPN for Streaming SonyLIV on Firestick in the UK
Popular for its security, performance, and speed, ExpressVPN really is the best. It has proven to be the fastest in terms of streaming, and yes, it can unblock Sonyliv. It can offer five simultaneous connections, which is a great feature. With a 12-month plan, you also get a three-month free trial with a money-back guarantee.
Surfshark – Budget-Friendly VPN to get SonyLIV on Firestick in the UK
This one has to be light on your pocket, mainly for letting you stream Sonyliv in the UK. the costs are £2.02 ($2.49) per month, but you can get 81% off on a two-year plan. Surfshark has three highly optimized Indian servers to access Sonyliv in the UK.
Other than that, it has a good downloading speed, and this VPN is also protected with AES 256-bit encryption.
NordVPN – Largest Server Network to get SonyLIV on Firestick in the UK
This VPN has nine Indian servers for excellent streaming with six simultaneous connections. The speeds of downloading (86.24 Mbps) and uploading (53.72 Mbps) on 100 Mbps are also pretty sleek. Not just Sonyliv, you can also stream other platforms with NordVPN.
How To Troubleshoot SonyLIV Errors on Firestick in the UK?
Sometimes, Sonyliv on Firestick doesn’t open, or there is a loading and buffering issue. You may get agitated when this happens. So, here is how to troubleshoot these problems on Firestick and get rid of them right away.
SonyLIV Loading Error on Firestick
Sonyliv loading errors are the most common problem that users face. You can do the below to troubleshoot this problem:
- Check your internet connection because you will need a very reliable internet connection for nicely streaming Sonyliv.
- Restarting the device may help you fix the loading error.
- If you are low on space on Firestick, you may need to free up some storage space to stream smoothly.
- Clear the cache data from Firestick may also help you overcome this problem.
SonyLIV Buffering Issue on Firestick
You can do a few things for buffering like the ones mentioned below, though these are pretty similar to that of fixing loading issues.
- Restart your Firestick and your WiFi router.
- Once your router restarts, run a speed test. By running a speed test on another device, you will eventually come to know the results.
- Bring both the router and Firestick closer if the problem is still there.
How do I change the country on my Amazon Firestick?
By following the below-given instructions, you can easily alter your firestick country settings.
- First, enter the required information to log in to your Amazon account connected to your Firestick device.
- Now go to the Accounts and Lists section to find the ‘Your Content and devices’ option. Click on it and move to the preferences tab.
- Next, you will have to tap on the country/region settings.
- After following these steps, change your country associated with Firestick by entering the address of your preferred country.
Can you get SonyLIV on your Firestick?
The good news is, Yes, you can get the Indian streaming platform on your Firestick device. The process from installing to streaming Sonyliv on Fire TV is really easy. It will hardly take a few minutes if you know what you have to do. So, follow the steps mentioned in the article above to enjoy seamless streaming.
Why is SonyLIV freezing on my Firestick?
If apps like Sonyliv are freezing on your Firestick, you would probably need to check your internet connection. If your internet is working fine, then try restarting the Firestick. If you notice that the freezing app is Sonyliv on Firestick while other apps are working fine, it is the app cache. Clear it immediately. And then restart it.
On Amazon Firestick, how can I download SonyLIV?
You can download Sonyliv on Amazon Firestick using the Amazon App Store or the Amazon Downloader App. For that, you will have to go and launch Amazon Firestick and then follow the proceeding steps. A detailed explanation of both the methods is present in the article above.
We hope this guide has helped you install Sonyliv on Firestick without any issues.
Once you are finished launching it on Firestick, it will become easy for you to stream your favorite web series, movies, and other live content like sports on Sonyliv. Should you face any problem, just do the simple things like restarting or clearing the cache. These will solve the problems. Enjoy well!