One of the best streaming services on the market is Sling TV, which offers a free trial. Sling TV is the fabulous cable TV alternative for canceling your hefty monthly payment. But you may be wondering if it has all of the channels you desire, so it’s a good idea to try it out before signing up for a subscription.
Sling has been offering good worth for the money, but its rivals have been gradually increasing their costs. Hulu With Live TV and YouTube TV now value £50 per month, up from £39 previously. Meanwhile, see Sling TV Packages, Pricing, and Add-Ons: How Much Is Sling TV A Month? for more information on Sling TV packages.
The Sling TV free trial is comparable to that of other streaming media services. New customers who join up for a free trial will have the chance to try out the service and see whether the Sling channel lineup, video quality, DVR capabilities, and other features are worth paying for a monthly subscription.
There’s never been a better moment to cut the cable and switch to an over-the-top (OTT) video streaming service than right now. With so many alternatives accessible, you may as well try them all out before making a decision.
Sling TV is a great way to watch your favorite shows without having the monthly cost. And if you’re interested, we’ve got information on how to get Sling TV free trial UK in 2023! So, let’s start;
How To Sign Up For Sling TV Free Trial?
You may sign up for Sling TV free trial if you follow the instructions below.
- Go to the Sling TV official page at Sling.com, tap on the orange box that reads “Try It Free” in the header image. Sling’s trial time is frequently updated, with it possible stating “Receive This Deal.”
- After that go to register for an account. Fill in your email address, a new password, and then sign up after that.
- Choose a service plan. Choose between Sling Orange, Blue, or the Orange-and-Blue package combination. Here’s a side-by-side comparison of Sling Orange and Blue. The following are the cost differences: for £23per month, you can get 30 channels with Orange, 50 channels with Blue, and over 50 channels for Orange and Blue combination by paying only £34.50 /month.
The Sling TV signup page will vary slightly from trial to trial, owing to the different lengths of time available.
- Scroll up a little further to see the other channel alternatives. For an extra charge, you may upgrade to additional channels such as Kids Extra, Comedy Extra, and others. Furthermore, when purchasing extras, Sling allows you to upgrade your account to 50 hours of Cloud DVR storage (10 hours is included). Continue by clicking Continue.
- Simply complete the card authorization form and you’re done. After that, Sling will charge your credit card automatically. Make sure to set up notifications for when the time comes so you can avoid being charged unexpectedly or not at all if something goes wrong with this process.
You’re finally a Sling TV subscriber! download the app on your phone or computer if you have an Android. If not, go ahead and get started with accessing content through the Chrome browser in order to watch videos right away.
If by chance you don’t like Sling’s services, you can easily terminate your membership by learning through our guide, how to cancel Sling TV?
What Is The Another Method To Get Sling TV Free Trial?
If the above methods don’t work, here’s another approach to get a Sling TV free trial:
You can now try Sling TV for free! Simply install the app on one of these devices and you’ll have access to a 7-day trial. They’re also including an easy Watch Now button that allows viewers to stream content from various sources right within the Sling interface!
iOS and iPadOS devices (In App Store through Sling app)
Androids (Through Google Play app)
Amazon Fire TV
Smart TVs from LG and Samsung
If you need assistance learning how to get Sling TV free trial UK in 2023, we hope this post will be of assistance.
If you’re looking for the best streaming service that doesn’t require a contract, Sling TV is perfect! You can try it risk-free with their free trial offer.