In the last few years, Netflix has exploded in popularity. Nobody is shocked by this development since we can see that individuals are turning to streaming services like Netflix over traditional television viewing.
The number of people that use Netflix is increasingly large, with millions across the globe and thousands of series or movies available on all devices. It’s jam-packed with options and advantages, but it isn’t without its faults.
You may encounter many Netflix Error Codes while watching your favorite program on Netflix, one of these errors is error code-14. In this tutorial, we will discuss why it arises and how to fix the Netflix Error Code-14.
What Is Error Code-14?
This is an issue with the network, which says “Unable to connect to the server for streaming service. Try again later.”
Reasons To Occur Netflix Error Code-14
Programmers code software with the expectation that problems will occur. Even with the finest program design, however, there are no flawless designs since the error codes can happen even in ideal circumstances. If a certain error is not detected and fixed during design and testing, it might cause glitches at runtime.
Software conflicts are the most common cause of runtime errors. It might also be linked to a RAM shortage, a faulty graphics driver, or a virus infection. Whatever the case may be, the situation must be fixed immediately to avoid additional issues. Here are some ideas for resolving it.
How To Fix Error Code-14?
If you follow the instructions provided below, you should be able to resolve the Netflix Error Code – 14.
1. Reboot Your Device.
Turn off the sleep mode for a while and then power down the device, then start it up again at the same time. Check to see whether your modem or router is operational. If not, switch off the device and reconnect it
2. Try Connecting To A Different ISP.
- Make an effort to connect to a different Wi-Fi network that is in the range of your gadget.
- If you have access to a mobile data network on your device, see if Netflix may be accessed that way. While we generally don’t suggest streaming over a data network as a fix, it’s an excellent method to determine whether a home networking problem is preventing you from viewing regularly.
If you can use a different internet connection to stream, please verify with your network administrator or ISP provider.
3. Sign out Of Your Netflix Account
- In the Netflix app, go to the upper left corner and select Menu from the drop-down menu. In the lower right corner, pick More from the drop-down menu.
- Select Sign Out from the drop-down menu.
- Sign out by clicking the Confirm button.
- After you’ve logged out, try signing back in and re-attempting Netflix.
- If you follow the above steps but still can’t get Netflix to work, try it one more time and see if it works.
4. Remove All Data From The Netflix App
- On the Home Screen of your device, go to Settings.
- Pick General. If General is not listed there, switch to the next step.
- Pick applications/apps.
- From the menu, choose Applications and then select an option such as Manage All Apps or Application Manager.
- Select Netflix in the drop-down menu.
- If Netflix isn’t available, look into downloads and make sure you’ve downloaded it.
- Select Storage from the drop-down menu. If you don’t see Storage, go to the next step.
- Then click the Clear Data button or the Clear Storage option.
- Tap OK and then re-try Netflix.
5. Reinstall The Netflix App
- Open the Play Store. Look for Netflix in the search bar and then press it. When you arrive at the Netflix app store, select Uninstall from the list of choices.
- Please Note: In addition, if you switch off the service or uninstall the Netflix app from your device, any rented titles will be lost.
- In the Uninstall window, click OK. Select Install from the drop-down menu after the uninstallation is completed.
- Select Open when the installation is finished. Test Netflix once more.
In this article, we went through every possible solution for fixing the Netflix Error Code-14. We hope that the steps described in this guide will be helpful for you to resolve the dreaded – Netflix Error Code-14.