Foxtel Now free trial is completely free of charge. As soon as you become a member of Foxtel Now online, you should immediately register for the free trial.
You will have access to all of the packs throughout the free trial period, irrespective of the number of packs that you select. To put it another way, during the first 10 days of your subscription, you will have access to all that Foxtel Now has to offer. After the trial period is complete, you will only be able to view content that is included in the packs that you choose when you initially set up your membership.
Foxtel Now is an online television service located in Australia that offers subscriptions to over 50 live channels as well as hundreds of video-on-demand titles. You can also watch Foxtel in UK with a Foxtel Now subscription. Foxtel Now allows you to watch Foxtel shows and Foxtel movies such as Fantastic Foxes their Secret World, Perry Mason Season 2, Gogglebox Australia Season 17, NRL Season 2023, Beyond Paradise, and many more online without a contract or a set-top box. Anyone may access it, regardless of whether they have a standard Foxtel pay TV service.
It gives access to a large collection of on-demand material, including notable series such as The Walking Dead, Succession, Game of Thrones, Westworld, and Euphoria. You may now begin viewing the live Foxtel Sport free trial. You can watch all of the Australian summer cricket matches live, with no advertisements.
Read on the complete guide to learn how to get Foxtel Now Free Trial in UK that will last for 10 days.
How Can I Get a Foxtel Now Free Trial in UK?
If you want to know how to get your Foxtel Now free trial in UK, all you have to do is go to the Foxtel website, where you can then sign up to try out the service and create the plan that best suits your needs.
- To begin your free trial, just go to this page on the Foxtel Now website and select the option labeled “Get started.”
- You may be offered certain feature deals or bundles when you first check-in. Click “Start a free trial” if one of those instantly shown to you catches your attention.
- If you would rather select your own bundle, scroll down a little farther until you see the button that says “Build my own,” then click on it.
- You are now able to select the packs that you would like. You need to begin by purchasing the Essentials bundle at the base level, which costs £21.40 ($25) per month.
- From there you can add different packs depending on your interests, Once you have made your decision and are satisfied with it, click the “Start free trial” button.
- After clicking “Continue,” you will be prompted to enter the email address that you intend to use for your account.
- After you have entered your personal information, you will be shown the total amount that you will be responsible for each month.
- Once you are there, you will be able to place your order by providing your payment information, and then you will be able to begin your Foxtel Now free trial.
How Much Does Foxtel Now Cost After the Free Trial?
The Essentials base pack is the most basic and affordable choice, and it only £21.40 $25 per month to subscribe to this plan. After your Foxtel Now free trial has ended, you will be required to sign up for a Foxtel Now subscription in order to continue using the service.
You have the option to add Premium packs to your base plan according to your preferences. The Premium packs Sport £24.82 ($29), Drama Extra £8.56 ($10), and Movies £17.12 ($20) can be added to the base plan. The All Packs may be purchased for a total cost of £89.02 ($104), which accounts for the inclusion of the Kids and Documentaries add-ons.
How to Cancel the Foxtel Now 10-days Free Trial?
You are free to terminate your Foxtel Now subscription in UK at any point during the free trial period, and there will be no charges incurred when the trial period comes to an end. Up to the conclusion of the trial period, you will continue to have access to each and every one of the Foxtel Now channels.
To cancel Foxtel Now free trial, follow these steps:
- Please sign in to your My Account.
- When prompted, select Yes and click the Cancel button to terminate your membership.
- Choose the reason for your reservation cancellation.
- To cancel your subscription, simply choose that option.
- Your cancellation will be confirmed on-screen, and an email will be sent to you with the date that your Foxtel Now service will be terminated.
If you are currently participating in a Foxtel Now free trial period, the service that you are using will be terminated once the trial time has concluded. Even if you don’t have a subscription, you will be able to keep using Foxtel Now until the end of your current paying cycle.
Take note that you will not be eligible for a refund if your free trial is not terminated by the specified deadline.
FAQs – Foxtel Now Free Trial
Does Foxtel have a 30 day free trial in UK?
No, Foxtel free trial 3 months is no more. New Foxtel Now customers can enjoy a 10-day free trial only in UK. There is no risk or cost to try Foxtel Now free trial, and there is no obligation to continue after the trial period ends. Online signups for the service come with the option to participate in a free trial. If you think that Foxtel Now is not for you, you can cancel your subscription at any time by going to My Account on our website before the trial period ends.
What is the cost of Foxtel Now?
For just $25 a month, you can get started watching Foxtel Now with our Entry Pack (including Lifestyle and Pop).
How do I get free to air on Foxtel Now in UK?
When you connect the aerial to your Foxtel Now box in UK, you will be able to view all of the local channels that are accessible to you thanks to the built-in free-to-air tuner that comes with the box. Your location and the set-top box you have may determine whether or not you have access to free-to-air programming through the TV guide on your Foxtel remote. Free-to-air television, sometimes abbreviated as FTA, refers to terrestrial television stations in Australia that do not need viewers to have a paid membership in order to watch them.
Is Foxtel Now cheaper than Foxtel?
Yes, Foxtel Now online streaming is less expensive than a standard Foxtel subscription and requires no equipment or setup on your part.
Is Foxtel Now free for Foxtel customers?
No, customers of Foxtel do not get free access to Foxtel Now. Foxtel Now is only accessible to those who have subscribed to Foxtel Now.
This article detailed the steps necessary to sign up for Foxtel Now free trial. You may obtain it by going to the website for Foxtel Now TV and signing up for a free trial of the service. After that, choose the premium packages that most appeal to you, provide your credit card information, and you can begin viewing immediately. During your time with the free trial, you will have access to all that Foxtel has to offer. Give Foxtel a try right away.
However, once the trial has been completed, you will be able to see content from the packs that you selected while you were setting up your free trial membership.
On any of the following devices, you can instantly view live Foxtel Now TV: Android TV, Foxtel Now Box, iOS Mobiles/Tablets, Sony TV, Android Mobiles/Tablets, PC/Mac, Xbox One, Google Chromecast, PlayStation 3, and Playstation 4, Telstra TV, and Selected LG and Samsung Smart TVs.