It wouldn’t be wrong to call Kayo the Netflix of sports! A Kayo subscription allows you to watch matches, replays, interviews, documentaries, and more on 50 sports.
The Kayo app lets you watch your favorite sports content on your tablets, smartphones, smart TVs, streaming devices, and computers. Kayo offers two subscription plans: Basic £20.81 ($25)/per month and Premium £29.14 ($35)/month. For new users, both plans have a free 14-day trial. You can also watch other popular sports, such as NRL Season 2023, UFC Jon Jones VS Ciryl Gane, and many more.
However besides all these plus points, if you become weary of Kayo Sports in UK for any other reason want to know how to cancel Kayo Sports subscription, you have the option to do so.
How to Cancel Kayo Sports Subscription in the UK (Comprehensive Guide)
Here’s how to cancel your Kayo subscription:
- First, go to your Kayo app http://kayosports.com.au/
- Then, ‘Sign In’ to your account and select your profile
- Now, ‘Open Menu’ and select ‘My Account.’
- Select ‘Manage Account’, and enter your username (email address), and password
- Select ‘Cancel Subscription’ and click ‘I Agree.’
- Fill out the short survey to let us know why you are leaving
- A cancellation notification will be sent to your email address
How to Cancel Kayo Sports Subscription Using iPad & iPhone in the UK (Easy Guide)
- Open the App Store
- Log in with your Apple ID
- Select ‘Account Profile’
- Then select ‘Manage Subscriptions’
- A list of all active and expired subscriptions in the App Store will show
- Select the ‘Kayo’ app. You can now edit or cancel your subscription.
How to Cancel Kayo Sports Subscription Using Android in the UK
- Open the Kayo app
- Sign in with your Kayo account.
- Now, click on the ‘Menu’ and select ‘My Account’.
- Then click ‘Manage Account’. (It will take you to a web browser on your device.)
- Enter your email address/username and password.
- Now, click on your profile. Select ‘Cancel Subscription.’
- Then select ‘Confirm/I Agree’ to cancel the subscription.
How to Cancel Kayo Sports Subscription Using iTunes in the UK
Here are the steps to cancel your Kayo subscription if you’ve opted for it via iTunes on your iPad/iPhone or Apple TV:
- First, go to Settings.
- Then, select your Apple ID account name.
- Select ‘Subscriptions’.
- Now, choose the ‘Kayo’ subscription under the ‘Active’ section.
- Click ‘Cancel Subscription’ to cancel the Kayo service.
- Go to ‘Settings’ to select the ‘Account’ section.
- Then tap on ‘Manage Subscriptions’ and enter your password.
- Choose a Kayo subscription to turn off the auto-renewal.
How to Cancel Kayo Sports Subscription Using a Web Browser in the UK?
- First, ‘Sign In’ to your account and select your profile.
- Then, open ‘Menu’ and select ‘My Account.
- Now, select ‘Cancel Subscription’.
- Click ‘I Agree’.
- Fill out the short survey to let us know why you are leaving.
- A cancellation notification will be sent to your email address.
By following the below-mentioned easy steps, you can easily remove your Credit Card from Kayo Sports in UK.
- Sign in to your Kayo account.
- Select a profile. (You can change your payment method via any profile)
- Now, select ‘Update Payment Method’.
- Select ‘Credit Card’ and enter your credit card details. You’re done!
To check your Kayo Sports subscription.
- First, open the App Store to log in with your Apple ID.
- Now select the ‘Account Profile’ icon.
- Then, select ‘Manage Subscriptions’. (You will see a list of all active and expired subscriptions you have in the App Store.)
- Select the Kayo app to edit or cancel your subscription.
We hope you find our blog on how to cancel Kayo Sports subscription useful and informative, which will assist you in canceling your Kayo Sports membership without difficulty.
So, taking a break or canceling your Kayo at any time is easy. You can access Kayo Sports in UK, and enjoy the features even after subscription cancellation until the end of your billing period, and resubscribe to the service whenever you like.