Similar to other streaming services, it is just as simple to cancel Hayu subscription as it was to sign up for it. To cancel your subscription to Hayu, you will not be required to go through any hassle or communicate with customer service representatives.
If you subscribed through Google Play or iTunes, you are going to use iTunes and Google Play in order to handle and cancel those subscriptions.
If you have a subscription that is managed directly via Hayu, please sign in and navigate to ‘My Account.’ Next, navigate to ‘Payment Details.‘ Finally, click the button that says ‘Cancel’ to begin the cancellation process. From this point on, you will have the ability to cancel your subscription.
Let’s dive in to learn more about how to cancel Hayu subscription in UK.
How to Cancel Hayu Subscription [Quick steps]
If you’ve changed your mind and would want to cancel Hayu Subscription, please follow these steps:
How to cancel Hayu Subscription through other ways?
There are several factors that might cause you to cancel Hayu subscription. Consequently, depending on how you originally joined Hayu, there are a number of different methods you can cancel your Hayu account if necessary.
Here’s how to cancel Hayu subscription on different streaming devices:
- Samsung TV
- Android TV
- Amazon App
Cancel Hayu Subscription on Samsung TV
For any reason, you need to cancel Hayu subscription, go to the company’s main website. There is no option on your Samsung TV to immediately cancel your Hayu TV subscription. The steps that need to be followed are as follows.
- Visit com/user/subscription.
- Please use the account you signed up with.
- To cancel your subscription, click the “Cancel” button.
- To deactivate your account, just follow the on-screen instructions.
- While going through the procedures, check that you have a connection to the internet that is reliable and robust. This will help you prevent any problems.
Cancel Hayu Subscription on Android TV
On your Android TV, you also have the option to watch Hayu TV. You will need to go into your Google account in order to cancel Hayu subscription If you get Hayu subscription using your Android TV. You may accomplish this goal by using either the website or the application on your Android smartphone.
Cancel Hayu Subscription On a Computer/Laptop
If you are a computer or a laptop user and want to cancel Hayu subscription, follow the below steps to cancel your Hayu TV membership easily.
- To create a Google Play account, go to Google’s website and select the account button.
- Put in your username and password to log in.
- Locate the section labeled “My Subscriptions,” then choose the Hayu table.
- To end your account, select “Cancel Subscription” from the drop-down menu.
Cancel Hayu Subscription On your Android device
Looking for a way to cancel Hayu subscription but don’t know how on an android device, follow the guidelines below.
- Launch the Google Play Store application on the device you’re using.
- To access the hamburger menu, select the symbol located in the top-left corner.
- Select “Account,” then “Subscriptions,” from the menu.
- Locate Hayu and select “Cancel Subscription” from the menu.
- Make sure you sign in with the same account you used to subscribe to Hayu so that you can prevent any problems with canceling your subscription.
Cancel Hayu Subscription via iTunes
If your Hayu membership was first purchased through an in-app purchase on iTunes and now want to cancel hayu subscription for any reason, then you will need to manage it through iTunes in the following ways:
- To open iTunes. It will launch the iTunes application on your computer, or if you are viewing this on your iPhone, it will launch the “Account” page inside the Settings application.
- If prompted, sign in to your account on the iTunes Store.
- Go to “Subscriptions” and then click the “Manage” button.
- If you wish to terminate your subscription, go to the “Renewal Options” section of the Hayu website and uncheck the box labeled “Automatic Renewal.“
You will be able to terminate your membership on your iOS device by following these easy steps. You just need to repeat the previous steps and make sure that “Automatic Renewal” is turned on in order to maintain access to Hayu and all of its features. You should check that your internet connection is reliable so that you can avoid any problems.
Cancel Hayu Subscription on Amazon App
Cancelling Hayu my account must be done through your Amazon account if you purchased your subscription to Hayu TV using your Amazon Fire TV. The procedures aren’t too complicated, and you’ll be able to cancel Hayu subscription in no time at all if you follow them.
Here is how you may terminate your subscription to Hayu on Amazon:
- Go to amazon.com/subscriptions for Amazon Appstore subscriptions.
- Utilize the email address and password associated with your Amazon account to log in.
- Go to “Subscriptions,” then “Actions,” and then select the “Management” tab from the drop-down menu.
- To make changes to your payment details, click the “Edit” button.
- You may look at your billing history here.
- You may terminate your membership by navigating to Hayu and selecting the “Cancel” button.
- If you want to prevent any problems, you should make sure that you have a reliable internet connection before you try to cancel your account.
On the Amazon website and on the Prime video, you can follow actions that are very similar to one another.
If you decide to discontinue your Hayu membership, you won’t be responsible for any further payments of any kind. However, you will not be eligible for a refund. Amazon Prime members have a window of availability that spans three days. You are eligible for a refund if you cancel your membership within the first three days after having purchased it and do so before the deadline.
These terms and conditions are applicable to each and every subscription that you purchase via Amazon Prime. If the time limit for requesting a refund has passed, the only option left to you is to cancel your membership; nevertheless, it will remain active until the conclusion of the monthly cycle. That wraps it up! We really hope that you found this post to be informative!
Can I restart my Hayu subscription later?
You are always free to restart your membership to Hayu whenever fresh episodes of your preferred reality series become available on the platform. Because Hayu remembers your viewing history as well as your preferences, it will seem as though you never left the platform.
After users have terminated their memberships, they can still check in to their accounts using the same email address and password they originally used. After that, they will be able to choose a strategy for a fresh start. They need to keep in mind that depending on the amount of time that has passed after they canceled their subscription and then reactivated it, user information such as watch history may have been removed entirely or may only be available in a limited capacity.
FAQs – Cancel Hayu Subscription
How can I cancel my Hayu account?
If you have a subscription account that is managed directly via Hayu, please sign in and navigate to ‘My Account.’ Next, navigate to ‘Payment Details.’ Finally, click the button that says ‘Cancel’ to begin the cancellation process. From this point on, you will have the ability to cancel Hayu subscription.
Can you cancel Hayu after free trial?
Yes. Hayu can be cancelled at any moment before the free trial period ends. After the end of the risk-free trial period, your credit card will be charged for the membership fee for the next month unless you cancel it. If you fail to cancel before the end of your Hayu free trial, you will not be eligible for a refund from them.
Why can't I cancel my Hayu subscription?
You are going to need to use iTunes and Google Play in order to handle those subscriptions. If you have a subscription that is managed directly with Hayu, please sign in and navigate to ‘My Account.’ Next, navigate to ‘Payment Details.’ Finally, click the button that says ‘Cancel’ to begin the cancellation process. From this point on, you will have the ability to cancel your subscription.
To cancel Hayu subscription, you do not need to go through any procedures or interact with customer service representatives. Hayu makes quitting its service as simple as getting its subscription like other streaming platforms.
Simply proceed according to the instructions provided in this article if you cancel your subscription. To avoid any problems, you should, however, make certain that you have a reliable and robust internet connection before attempting to terminate your account. Contact customer service if you continue to experience difficulties with canceling your Hayu subscription. They would be happy to assist you with canceling your subscription to Hayu.
Even if you cancel your Hayu account, you will continue to have access to the services until the end of your current paying cycle. Please be aware of this fact. To prevent being charged once again, you must guarantee that your account is terminated at least twenty-four hours before the beginning of the subsequent payment cycle.
We really hope that you found this post to be informative and that you were able to successfully terminate your Hayu membership with relatively few hassles.