Can you cancel Channel 4 subscription outside the UK? Yes, you can cancel your Channel 4 subscription anytime you want outside the UK. In this guide, we have given the complete detail to help you cancel your Channel 4 subscription.
Channel 4 is an amazing British broadcasting television network, available publically, free-to-air. The channel started its services in 1982 and has been established as the 4th television service provider in the United Kingdom.
The platform allows users to stream live channels, watch channel 4 documentaries, and stream the most popular movies and tv shows without missing out on any! There are Channel 4 kids’ shows too. It means, be it your little ones or yourself; the platform has something for everyone. Examples include George Michael Outed, Consent, The Bear, Hunger, etc.
Despite its tempting features, you may be tired of its service and want to cancel it. Remember, to watch Channel 4 outside UK, you will need access to a premium VPN since the service is not accessible in other countries.
After you get a VPN, follow the guide below and Channel 4 subscription. There are no cancellation fees, and you can access the service after cancelling it until the end of your current bill. Now, let’s get on with the real work.
How To Cancel Channel 4 Subscription In 2022? [Quick Steps]
To cancel Channel 4 subscription in 2022, follow the quick steps below:
- To delete your Channel 4 account fully, you will have to anonymise all the personal data that we hold.
- Head to the All4.com website and sign in to your account.
- Tap on the ‘My 4’ button in the top navigation bar.
- Click on the Channel 4 ‘Account settings’ option and then the “Close Your account” tab.
- Lastly, tap on the ‘Close Account’ button and again do the same on the next page to reconfirm that you wish to close Your account.
What are the Different Methods to Cancel Channel 4 subscription?
You can cancel Channel 4 with the following 3 methods:
- Cancel the subscription through Email.
- Cancel the subscription through the Website.
- Cancel the subscription through Apple.
How To Cancel Channel 4 Subscription Through Email?
Cancel Channel 4 subscription through email by following the steps below:
- Open the email account you used for Channel 4 subscription.
- Now click on the Compose button and enter Channel 4 email in the recipient.
- Fill in the subject by writing: “Request To Delete My Account.”
- Compose an email in your own way, requesting the Channel 4 team to delete your Channel 4 account and, hence, cancel the subscription. Further, clarify it to them to remove all your information from their database.
- Reread what you have written and then hit the “Send” button to submit your request.
How To Cancel Channel 4 Subscription Through Website?
Cancel Channel 4 subscription through the website by following the steps below:
- Open Channel 4 website in a browser.
- Enter your credentials to log in to your account on the sign-in page.
- In the top-right corner, Click on the profile icon and then click on the “Settings” tab.
- Find and navigate to the Account Settings page.
- Move the cursor to the “Close Account” link and click on it to cancel your account.
How To Cancel Channel 4 Subscription Through Apple?
Follow the steps below to cancel Channel 4 subscription through Apple:
- Open the Settings tab on your iOS device.
- Click on your name.
- Click on the Subscriptions section.
- Now, find your Channel 4 subscription and click on the Cancel button to end the subscription.
Where Can I View My Channel 4 Subscription Information?
Your Channel 4 subscription information can be viewed from the ‘Account Settings’ area on the Site (www.channel4.com). Head to this page; here you will find all the information related to the Channel 4 subscription, renewal date, billing information, how to cancel, etc. Also, you can find the date of your Channel 4 free trial period.
What Are The Alternatives To Channel 4?
Now that you know how to cancel Channel 4 subscription, you may need to know some alternatives to it that you may switch to afterwards. Following is a list of some of the great alternatives to channel 4 outside the UK:
- Amazon Prime Video
- AT&T TV Now
- HBO Now
- Peacock TV
However, if you live outside the UK and want to access the streaming platforms that are only available in the UK, you will need to use a reliable VPN, like ExpressVPN. The streaming platforms that you may want to use but that are only available in the UK and will need a VPN to watch include:
- Apple TV+
- Amazon Prime Video
FAQS – Cancel Channel 4 Subscription
How do I cancel my Channel 4 subscription Outside UK?
- On the Channel 4 website, sign in to your account.
- In the top navigation bar, tap on the ‘My 4’ button.
- Click on ‘Account settings and then on the “Close Your account” tab.
- Tap the ‘Close Account’ button and reconfirm your cancellation to end the subscription.
Do I have to pay for an All 4 account?
Can you pay to get rid of adverts on Channel 4?
How much is All 4 a month?
In this guide, we have stated several easy and detailed ways to help you know how to cancel Channel 4 subscription. Though Channel 4 is a good streaming platform with an extensive and interesting library, you may still be tired of its services now. Therefore, you would want to cancel your subscription.
There is a 14 days channel 4 plus free trial that you must cancel before it expires to avoid being charged. Moreover, check out the alternatives to Channel 4 that we have given to end your journey with Channel 4 but continue satisfying your entertainment needs through other platforms.